[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Feedback. About the Pink Bean/Yeti Event

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited April 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To the developers,

It is a nice change of mood playing this pink bean creation event, actually my first time playing this event although I have seen it before. The character is cute and the skills are fun to play, powerful with high mobility, although mage and bowman classes are usually what I enjoy the most since I like fighting from afar. I am stopping at the level 50 achievement now, because I still enjoy playing Maple the most with the burning. Again, this is because I really don't have much time as I used to and burning allows me to explore so much more unexplored, new contents. I must admit though, some maps still have some of very nice music, like some of the removed maps, and I wouldn't mind wondering around a bit longer. Anyway, thanks for the bait, I took it and thankfully it wasn't too bad leveling up the cute Pink Bean for just about an hour. I am sure I will enjoy the Burning later this coming weekend when I get more time to Maple, 30 days should be enough time for me to get a new class to level 150, hopefully.

Oh, a piece of advice, I did not read anywhere about the duration of the fafnir and frozen equipment from the higher achievements, so of course I stopped thinking about getting that far in the event, maybe it would be a good idea to have that detail up in the future, though for me putting a duration on items always turns me off anyway D:

Regards.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2022
    Thank you for the feedback.

Regarding your second paragraph: Perhaps you did not notice that the equipment rewards were for the Pink Bean or Yeti characters themselves, not for your characters in other worlds. Since the entire Pink Bean & Yeti World only lasts four weeks, the duration of their equipment is moot.
    The most significant permanent rewards from this event are the titles your main account receives when you complete the entire Step-Up in Pink Bean and Yeti world.
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited April 2022
    7-day duration was what I read in the details, that was confusing to me if you are saying the title is permanent duration and the 7-day is for the coupon itself, but I do appreciate the reply. Either way, getting to level 200 on both Yeti and Pink Bean doesn't seem doable to me in terms of time and passion. It would take too much time and a significant amount of passion for me to achieve such a feat.