[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Home: Halloween event

Dnaman101Dnaman101
Reactions: 2,025
edited October 2022 in General Chat
The Home: Halloween event needs to be longer than 13 days. There are...
15 house items in the 5 hour shopping = 75 hours (3.125 days)
15 house items in the 10 hour shopping = 150 hours (6.25 days)
18 house blueprints in the 16 hour shopping (can't get the same item more than once) = 288 hours (12 days)
All that comes to be 513 hours (21.375 days) to get all items if you are lucky enough to not get a single duplicate item...which the odds of that happening is 0

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    I assume the event is meant to be recurring every Halloween, and they intentionally don't want us to finish it all in one year.
  • Night AngelNight Angel
    Also there is a bug where the home shopping for the Halloween is randomly resetting for the 16 hour furnishing pack.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    edited October 2022
    AKradian wrote: »
    I assume the event is meant to be recurring every Halloween, and they intentionally don't want us to finish it all in one year.

even if it is a recurring event every Halloween that just means it will take 2 or 3 years to collect everything if we're lucky
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    Dnaman101 wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

even if it is a recurring event every Halloween that just means it will take 2 or 3 years to collect everything if we're lucky

Correct. Nexon does not care about making content that is fun and approachable for all players (see Sacred Symbols taking literal years to max).
    Dnaman101
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited October 2022
    Don't forget the blueprints are available under the collection reward section. They unlock as you collect furniture pieces, the first one unlocks at 3 pieces. Don't waste your shopping time on blueprints just now.

They're also named wrong in the collection reward section which makes it hard to figure out what blueprints you need from the shopping. For example, 'Chocolate Fountain' gave me a window blueprint. I forget but i think marigold gave me a roof pattern. They're named after furniture pieces, but they're blueprints for the halloween house.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    edited October 2022
    Khongi wrote: »
    Don't forget the blueprints are available under the collection reward section. They unlock as you collect furniture pieces, the first one unlocks at 3 pieces. Don't waste your shopping time on blueprints just now.

They're also named wrong in the collection reward section which makes it hard to figure out what blueprints you need from the shopping. For example, 'Chocolate Fountain' gave me a window blueprint. I forget but i think marigold gave me a roof pattern. They're named after furniture pieces, but they're blueprints for the halloween house.

And because all the problems with the event (wrongly named house rewards, blueprint shopping resetting timer...might be more), the event should be longer