[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

CANNOT FIND MY CHARACTERS

ItsRhysBabeItsRhysBabe
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hi Guys

i recently just started playing maplestory again, i did the intergration to the launcher, but im getting an error saying:

Trouble logging in? Try logging in again from maplestory.nexon.net. Still can't login? See our support options on the website.

I dont know what to do? can someone help me please...

Thanks,
Rhys

Comments

• Star694Star694
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    GENERAL CHAT
    Discussion of General MapleStory Knowledge and Information. (NO SUPPORT)

Post in another forum is you seek support/assistance
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Hello.

First off, to post images on the forum you first need to upload them to an image hosting site, such as Imgur or Puush. Then, right click the image and copy the image address. What you have linked right now is your computer files, which are not visible via the internet.

Second, can you log in via the GameLauncher.exe file located in your C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory\appdata folder, or are you using the Nexon launcher?
    ItsRhysBabe
  • ItsRhysBabeItsRhysBabe
    edited November 2016
    Hi Neospector,

Thank you for getting back to me, i attached the image on below:

imgur.com/a/9lwGq

i only started playing again yesterday and had to do the global launcher thing and integrate, from Europe to UK. so I am currently using the nexon launcher.

thanks,
    rhys
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    If you only accepted the migration agreement yesterday, you're going to have to wait for a maintenance to make your EMS characters accessible.
    ItsRhysBabe
  • ItsRhysBabeItsRhysBabe
    edited November 2016
    ooooo okay thank you, do you have any idea how long till the next maintenance?
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Apparently no one knows. I talked to a GM on the customer support and they said my data wasn't fully migrated, so I have to wait for the maintenance too. I asked when the next one was, he said sorry no one knows. Maybe we'll get the maintenance after the update. We unlucky bois.
    ItsRhysBabe
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    ItsRhysBabe

ooooo okay thank you, do you have any idea how long till the next maintenance?
    Maintenance usually occurs on Thursdays, however we did have maintenance on Tuesday last week. There is always one maintenance a week, however.
    ItsRhysBabe