[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inferno Wolf 1/ Participate once

RobMysteryRobMystery
Reactions: 600
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Server: Reboot
Unable to complete the quest after participating in Inferno Wolf, shouldn't it be Quest Complete instead? And someone in my guild weren't able to receive the box too after waiting for the timer to stop at 3:00:00.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    You've only been playing for 1 hour 23 minutes, which is 83 minutes total. You have to:
    1. Claim the 120 minute mark reward first, and
    2. Wait until you hit the 180 minute mark
    Kylehell007
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

You've only been playing for 1 hour 23 minutes, which is 83 minutes total. You have to:
    1. Claim the 120 minute mark reward first, and
    2. Wait until you hit the 180 minute mark
    While this is true for the given image, I had a similar bug a couple days back, where that text was present. Normally, as soon as you complete the objective, the tooltip will say "Quest complete!" If it remains as is, Rob will end up with a greyed out claim button when he does reach 3 hrs.

When it happened to me, I believe I fixed the problem by closing out the game entirely, and restarting the launcher. Eventually it just worked. Try reloading a few times, change channel, whatever might shake up the UI. Unfortunately I don't have any exact steps to correct this one, but I hope you get your box.
  • RobMysteryRobMystery
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    Thank you, Mike. I tried restarting the game and it worked! :D
  • SaiyajinSaiyajin
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    Thank you! this worked for me too