[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• zz2020zz2020
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    null / 231 / Hero / Bellocan / Dec 31 9:30PM PST

im sad
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    There's no mention of fixing this issue in the next scheduled maintenance.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20049/scheduled-maintenance-january-4-2017
  • KakeSealLordKakeSealLord
    Reactions: 605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    SealLord / 240 / Chaos / January 2nd 4am PST
    Was changing channels after turning node shards into tradeable nodestones.

rip this game
  • MayhoennaiseMayhoennaise
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Bish / 234 / Zero / Windia / 1st January 12:50AM PST

While sitting in ChuChu Island monster map BBF1, opened ~3k santa boxes and then ~350 nodes. After I finished opening nodes, I entered cs and got the black screen. None of my inventories were full. In V matrix, <70 shards, two maxed boost nodes, two level 23 boost nodes, and two level ~15 skill nodes.

Edited for more info.
  • SavageAceSavageAce
    Reactions: 3,130
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited January 2017
    Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and have been looking into since it was reported. While we don't anticipate the issue will be resolved with tomorrow's maintenance, we hope to fix this issue as soon as possible. We will provide more details as soon as we have them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • GimmieKOGimmieKO
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    SavageAce
    SavageAce said:

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and have been looking into since it was reported. While we don't anticipate the issue will be resolved with tomorrow's maintenance, we hope to fix this issue as soon as possible. We will provide more details as soon as we have them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Does everyone affected by this issue have to post their IGNS on the forums? Also what is the compensation?.... I have been stuck for a good 2 weeks now. Pretty much missed out on all the events.

• NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    edited January 2017
    Well guys, I think it's time we start to ask for compensations.
  • GimmieKOGimmieKO
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    SOBOOSHE/228/BLAZE WIZARD/BERA/ DECEMBER
  • MewsMews
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    Just staying optimistic, but they might be able to find a solution by the time of maintenance or during the maintenance and then extend it if anything. But it seems a bit of the stretch since they don't seem to have grasped the problem entirely yet.

On a side note, what compensation would we want for them to give to us? V coins? 2x(maybe even 3x) exp and/or drop coupons? maple points? 2x events?
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    edited January 2017
    Okay, fine. No need for compensation. I just want to play on my main character already.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    This is sad really. Its like we got auto-banned for 2 weeks or something for not doing anything wrong. I hope the compensation is worth it really. (if there even is one) This is like wrongful imprisonment/punishment
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    RyotaKisè

This is sad really. Its like we got auto-banned for 2 weeks or something for not doing anything wrong. I hope the compensation is worth it really. (if there even is one) This is like wrongful imprisonment/punishment
    I almost guarantee there won't be any compensation. We've never gotten any compensation for issues like these.

Also, what can they possibly compensate us with that will make up for lost time and finished events?
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    9x exp coupon and 9x drop rate sounds good. LOL
  • ixKrowixKrow
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    I as well believe it has to do with maxed nodes/etc.
    I had all my boosts/attacks maxed and had well over 15k shard points/1.5k nodes opened
    My Equip inventory was full of arcane stones at the time I lost connection, probably around 30-50 symbols. (Not exactly sure)
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2017
    showmethmola/ lvl.225/ Nightload/ Nova/ 30 December 5:00 am pst

I was training at Eree Valley Zone 3 channel 16. Then I spawn an inferno wolf portal went inside screen went black. I had to force close it to re log then I was stuck at character page character keep running, but it won't load into the game. I had about 4.8k node shard at the time of the incident.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys, I want to share this with you guys, cause THIS happened to me before the V job was released, but in this patch.
    I asked for a compensation but the GM told me it was a "technical problem" and they don't give compensation for this when OBVIOUSLY, it wasn't.

This was solved, but the GM apparently don't know how. I can connect to my Zero now, the first time i did again, was after a maintenance, but not to fix this.

This is my ticket.
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/343905

It is a video attached where you can see exactly what happens when you try to log in.
    (I changed my PIN for security reasons)
    This is exactly what i wrote on my ticket
    "I'm also providing you a video where I show what is happening when I try to connect to my Zero.
    3:19, first attempt to connect to my Zero
    8:26, it finally finish the loading part.

"
  • MercyheartMercyheart
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Mercyheart / lv 238 / Nightlord / Bera / 2nd Jan 2017 3:00am est
    opening node in chu chu island town then changing channel after that Black screen for 5mins till I decided to close the client.
    after relog my character cant log in but other character on account could.
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    Maintenance tomorrow. No mention of this bug... Are they even going to bother looking into this?
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2017
    Maybe we should just hire someone to do it for us and debug it instead -.-
  • ToitleLuToitleLu
    Reactions: 105
    edited January 2017
    i have 10b with fredrick, hes slowly stealing all my mesos!!!! i want compensation