[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase of Nodestone drop rate please!

noobboinoobboi
Reactions: 940
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, guys.
When I do the daily quest for arcane symbols, I use the following items/buffs: greed pendant, spider familiar and winter drop rate buff (I don't have any pets to boost the drop rate). With these, I get one nodestone per 30 minutes. I don't know how other players obtain nodestones, but getting one nodestone with above items/buffs in 30 minutes is insane. Nexon seriously needs to increase the drop rate for nodestone.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @noobboi , Lucky Winter and Spider don't stack, and Greed pendant does not affect nodestone drop rate (it only applies to equipment). So really you only have the Lucky Winter drop boost (I am not sure whether it's 1.5x or 2x, I've heard conflicting information).
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    I'd love a drop increase...even on Reboot the drop rate is depressing :T
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited January 2017
    well just to add to the post some data i been hunting for 2 days at vannishing journey and only got 1 node while using allthe time greedpendant+mpig fam soo maybe am never lucky but its seems the drop rate its low maybe even rare? am talking about 13 and 14 of january tho
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    My Data is as follows...20% drop increase IA + Spider, gotten 5 nodes over two days...my friend with HS drop rate...gotten two :T before I got drop rate...I could get anywhere from 0-10 within a day...most being in the lower 0-3 per day.
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited January 2017
    You really need droprate gear, IA-drop, HS, kish, wealthpot, lucky winter and in best case a 2x drop coupons
    hearing people getting 100-120 nodestones/hour
    myself iam not so lucky maybe ~20/hour when its not drop event.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Like what dude they sell them in KMS Cash shop I'm counting the days till they sell in our Cash shop. I think it's like 100 for like 25k NX or something.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2017
    Petalmagic

I'd love a drop increase...even on Reboot the drop rate is depressing :T
    Good News: Nodestone drop rate will be doubled in Reboot.
    Bad News: We won't get it until the BEYOND update.