[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple V : Champions? FAILED [Moderator READ HERE]

GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
Reactions: 555
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just spent 2 days to be on my mount to get high time to break the record, I was leading most times, but i just saw when I came back from work im not on my mount anymore, then after 2 days I was sitting near my computer to see the reason of that, Then I FOUND that some player come and TRANSFORM me into a puppet with your poor transform potions, how come some 1 can come and transform me without me having the option to disable this from game settings? u ruined my record and made transform potion into record changing method, every 1 knows that /follow will tell your your channel, and then another time to find the map your in, then using the potions will stop u from being on the mount and loosing few hours from sitting on it.

FAILED the hard way.

And this is only in the category I was competing on, Im sure some other category can be abused, like sitting on a chair.. same.. using trans potions.
I demand resetting few categories due to abuse of transform potions.

Comments

• KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited January 2017
    you know those potions only work in towns right?

have you tried not being in one?

Online players are rather selfish
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    You're lucky you're not getting DC-hacked.
  • GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
    edited January 2017
    KingDragon

you know those potions only work in towns right?

have you tried not being in one?

Online players are rather selfish
    I went to FM also, and players can transform you anywhere, this is absurd.
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

You're lucky you're not getting DC-hacked.
    why should i get dc hacked?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Because other players going for records are getting dc hacked by hackers who want the records for themselves.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Lol, the transform potion discourages/prevents people from just afking the whole day. Personally think it's a plus instead of a fail.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    There are plenty of non-town maps that also lack monsters, or have perfectly safe areas to sit for hours on end, where you can't be transformed.

Personally I find it amusing as hell that people getting transformed are actually salty enough to post about it.

Here are just a few examples of maps you can sit in to be safe from transformation potions: Cave of Repose entrance, the map before that, with the Fire Bird in it, Six Path Crossway, pretty much any of the maps between there and Kerning City.

Basically, if you can't sit on a stacking chair in the map, chances are good that you can't be transformed either.

Or you can keep sitting in towns and complaining when people transform you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited January 2017
    YinYangX
    YinYangX said:

Lol, the transform potion discourages/prevents people from just afking the whole day. Personally think it's a plus instead of a fail.
    the point is to be lazy.. lazy = afk, u dont really expect me to sit countless hours near my comp traveling with mount right ?
    edited January 2017
    Aggraphine

There are plenty of non-town maps that also lack monsters, or have perfectly safe areas to sit for hours on end, where you can't be transformed.

Personally I find it amusing as hell that people getting transformed are actually salty enough to post about it.

Here are just a few examples of maps you can sit in to be safe from transformation potions: Cave of Repose entrance, the map before that, with the Fire Bird in it, Six Path Crossway, pretty much any of the maps between there and Kerning City.

Basically, if you can't sit on a stacking chair in the map, chances are good that you can't be transformed either.

Or you can keep sitting in towns and complaining when people transform you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I didnt knew its possible to transform while you on mount / chair.. thats the problem
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Of course it's possible! That's why I do it to everyone who sits in those huge, ridiculous Gachapon chairs.
    bumbertyr