[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hyper teleport rock for 2 weeks

succulentchickensucculentchicken
Reactions: 300
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am one of those who lags in the event hall, I heard that the New Leaf High NPC is just below the entrance but I cannot move an inch apart from holding up to get out again. I'm scared if I hold down jump I'll be stuck in the event hall trapped by lag.
As a work around for this lag, can we get a free hyper teleport rock just for the duration of this event? I know it kind of sounds unreasonable but I don't want to miss out on the chance of getting this new end game badge.

And as for the Chinese new year events I have racked up over 1000 coins but due to where the shop is placed I'm unable to spend the coins. All I wanted was the explosive damage skin for my blaster. If nothing can be done about the shop can the coins be transformed into different coins for future events. I don't want to just throw my effort out of my inventory.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Might as well ask Nexon to send you one of their Alienware rigs for a couple of weeks, so you can traverse Event Hall.
  • LordRedLordRed
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    My guild has been having members teleport to them inside the School to avoid the Lag hall.

Also a trick that i use when dealing with the Lag hall is, (Crtl+Alt+Dlt, then hit cancel, do not close out of maple) when maple loads back up there will be a break in the lag repeat process until you are done with the Lag Hall. Hope this helps.
    Ivangold
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    LordRed wrote: »
    My guild has been having members teleport to them inside the School to avoid the Lag hall.

Also a trick that i use when dealing with the Lag hall is, (Crtl+Alt+Dlt, then hit cancel, do not close out of maple) when maple loads back up there will be a break in the lag repeat process until you are done with the Lag Hall. Hope this helps.
    I found that while trying to buy cubes from the new year shop, and this made me go to the new event as well.