[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[FeedBack/Request] Permanent Transparent Equips

JunsPhanJunsPhan
Reactions: 210
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon Game Team,

I sent a ticket to game support and I was told to post a discussion in this category.
As you probably know, character beauty is taking a part during the gameplay. I'm pretty disappointed in the last time because of something I really wanted to buy but I never could do it. In every few months there is a sale in Cash Shop for Permanent Transparent Equips that available only for a day or half a week, and I keep missing it time after time, because of personal reasons that make me be less active, and I'm pretty sure that it happens to many others in here.
In the last time I find myself barely playing it even in my spare time because of my character beauty, that I have a new look I have in mind for about year and half that I want to make already, but the thing I miss is the Permanent Transparent Equips.
My request is if could you make in future sale of Permanent Transparent Equips in Cash Shop, please make it for longer time and not only a day, for like a week or even 2 weeks, or atleast make it more often. Feedback is that about events that most players wanted, for example Permanaet Transparent Equips sale, is the events we barely get even if we asks for it and waiting for too long, so if you could please take our requests for your attention more than it is right now.

Thanks alot,
Have a good week!
JettLuvsU

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    While this is a good idea, it's unlikely to happen. Nexon seems to think that the best way to make money is to only offer the things people most want, very rarely and, as you said, for a short time or in limited quantities.

My recommendation to you is to put a reminder in your calendar to check the cash shop sales notice every Wednesday. Even at times when you're too busy to really play. Takes just a minute to look over the notice and make sure you're not missing anything important.
    JunsPhan
  • JunsPhanJunsPhan
    Reactions: 210
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    While this is a good idea, it's unlikely to happen. Nexon seems to think that the best way to make money is to only offer the things people most want, very rarely and, as you said, for a short time or in limited quantities.

My recommendation to you is to put a reminder in your calendar to check the cash shop sales notice every Wednesday. Even at times when you're too busy to really play. Takes just a minute to look over the notice and make sure you're not missing anything important.

Thank you for your comment, I will take your advice.