[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel is Back

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Once again, nothing new...

Magnificent Lucid has entered the pool,

Won't be surprise if one day the Arcane Gears will end up there lmao.

Rifle Bullet as well, I wonder if its tradable :^)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2017
    I started becoming shocked when I saw these items appearing in the Marvel Machine

-Permanent Pendant and Hyper Teleport Rock

These items were sold back then in the Cash Shop about 5 years ago.

-Outlaw Heart
    -Battle Roids
    -Ryudes Sword and Oz Rings

At first I didn't see the Outlaw Heart as something broken it functioned similarly to the Titanium and a tradable heart wasn't something we had. The Battle Roid was a slightly broken because it was essentially a shop android that had a permanent Buff Freezer for those who died a lot in combat.

-Forest Guardian, Magnus and Hilla's Rage Rings

Just more rings were for attack and didn't mean anything more than just stats

-Frenzy Totem
    -Reapers Pendant

I started seeing these items as overpowered because the ability to enhance spawn and the ability to ignore death and the staggering amount of slots on the pendants made it potentially one of the most powerful pendants in my eyes.

The items I really don't approve of Nexon putting in Marvel Machine is the Totem and the Pendant. I would be furious if the Breath of Divinity made an appearance in the machine.
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I think they should bring out a new system for the Maplers. An example would be like a Chinese Auction type setting. You pay like 2,000 or so for a ticket or a bundle and also they will be pulloffs to see if u won instantly. The prizes can be like NX items, Rares, maybe maplestory Mugs or Tshirts. It would be interesting to see in the game.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    How Marvelous
    JettLuvsU
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited April 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I started becoming shocked when I saw these items appearing in the Marvel Machine

-Permanent Pendant and Hyper Teleport Rock

These items were sold back then in the Cash Shop about 5 years ago.

-Forest Guardian, Magnus and Hilla's Rage Rings

The items I really don't approve of Nexon putting in Marvel Machine is the Totem and the Pendant. I would be furious if the Breath of Divinity made an appearance in the machine.

dont think those rings are in marvel, dont remember them being in marvel last time...

it really is unfair how other Maple regions sell the hyper rock and slot in cash shop w/o rng.
    and it was claimed that NexonNA got in trouble for releasing these 2 items in cash shop back then.

It's funny to see Magnificent Lucid in Marvel yet no Damien. Lotus is already probably in the vault since it was like that for the past 2 years
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    How Marvelous

Do you know if marvel will count towards MVP rewards?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    MrHellbann wrote: »
    Do you know if marvel will count towards MVP rewards?
    Marvel Machine purchases will count toward your MVP rank, although the value of your purchases will be added through a maintenance post-Marvel due to their nature as browser-based purchases.

I don't know where he got this info from. Perhaps the VFMs get previews of the event notices or something.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    How Marvelous

That Rifle Bullet in Marvel, do you know if its going to be tradable?
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    @Xenon92 Hilla and Magnus rage are in Marvel.

I don't think them putting mag Lucid is as big of a deal, she drops allot of shards. I've already collected 20 of them... and I rolled a Mag Lucid last night. Damien and Lotus drops souls at very low intervals, so I think it makes them rarer.

Are you being sarcastic? o.O
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    @Xenon92 Hilla and Magnus rage are in Marvel.

I don't think them putting mag Lucid is as big of a deal, she drops allot of shards. I've already collected 20 of them... and I rolled a Mag Lucid last night. Damien and Lotus drops souls at very low intervals, so I think it makes them rarer.

Dang nice roll.

Fingers crossed for a perm pend slot x.x