[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Back, questions

xEverlastingxEverlasting
Reactions: 400
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hi all :)

After quitting Maplestory for about 7 months, I decided to start playing again.
But I want a new char.
I have a 200 Night lord with about 170K range. And I dont have a lot of money ( around 60 mil )
What is the best way to make money with my night lord to start a new char :)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• xEverlastingxEverlasting
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    What world are you in?

As in do you play reboot or a normal server?

I play in Luna, came from Maplestory Europe
    Is it possible to go to another server ( like Global servers ) and is it worth it?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I play in Kradia, came from Maplestory Europe
    Is it possible to go to another server ( like Global servers ) and is it worth it?

You can start a new character in the global servers no problem, however you will be affected by latency.
    If it's worth it is up to you; both Luna (EMS) and the individual global servers have their own benefits. There's no current world leap event going on, so you can't move characters between worlds.

If you do start in a new world, you'll have to start from scratch, and your NL won't be able to help. This might actually work better, in case you need to relearn any of the mechanics of the game.
  • xEverlastingxEverlasting
    edited April 2017
    What world are you in?

As in do you play reboot or a normal server?

I play in Luna, came from Maplestory Europe

You can't "move" your character from Europe to North America, but you can absolutely make a new on in that region.
    Just select "Noth America" when you're at the region select screen. Keep in mind your ping might be slightly worst in NA then EU.

edit: Apparently, he replied while I was typing this up. ^^

Let's say I'll stay in Luna. What is the best way to earn mesos for me? And what is a good unfunded class for mobing and earning money?