[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This game now pushes us to have as many high level characters as possible via the new legion system. It is for this reason that events and permanent content should STOP having level caps. They can have minimum levels though, that's fine.

A current example is the eluna express which does not allow characters above 200 to complete the missions. This might be ok but it's required for the eluna book to receive the final reward, and it also gives medals for collectors.

Why are you punishing players for being high level?

edit: adding screenshots of the affected eluna content

unknown.png
unknown.png
JettLuvsURolls

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    isnt the eluna express that thing that you go to every hour? if so, you can totally do it on characters above 200, the EXP is just garbage if you are above 200.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    isnt the eluna express that thing that you go to every hour? if so, you can totally do it on characters above 200, the EXP is just garbage if you are above 200.

No, there are two things called "Eluna Express".
    On is indeed the Eluna Prime prospecting hourly thing, but the other is a collection of accelerated leveling quests (basically sends you through existing mini-dungeons or questlines, but with a bit of a shortcut and sometimes extra rewards). Doing 33 of those is not possible unless you start at a very low level.
    Catooolooo
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    They also capped the exp you can get from eluna express when you are over 200
    Catooolooo wrote: »

The exp you collect gets straight up capped .
    You gain like 30%
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I don't have anything under 200 and I'm at the character slot cap, can't participate without deleting a character. :/

Support.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Daxi wrote: »
    I don't have anything under 200 and I'm at the character slot cap, can't participate without deleting a character. :/

Support.

Heyo,

I'm hearing this from many players.
    The Legion system has forced us all to level many many characters to 200 to reap the merits.

I've made sure to pass along the feedback regarding this.

Legion already only uses your highest 40 characters so there's no reason not to give us more slots. I'd love to be able to level a second set of links and have space left for events. :)
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Daxi wrote: »

Legion already only uses your highest 40 characters

Source?