[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character stuck for over 48 hours

UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
Reactions: 205
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Ticket #503714 GM Olacarn I believe is my current ticket.

I was AUTOMATICALLY transported to Alien Base map about a week ago and was transported out QUICKLY by a GM after submitting a ticket.

Around 3 days ago now, all of my characters spawned there AGAIN and so I submitted a ticket. NOBODY is assisting me anymore and I can't even submit a new ticket on the website..

I need help and nobody is helping.

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    You have my sympathy, that sounds awful. :(
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Can you clarify why you cannot create a ticket? The ticket system appears to be working fine for me.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Can you clarify why you cannot create a ticket? The ticket system appears to be working fine for me.

I believe AKradian mentioned this alien base in the QnA.
    they may have blocked him from submitting a ticket
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    I mist be blocked from submitting a ticket.
    They can't handle being wrong and having me being upset.

NOT once have I used profanity towards Nexons customer service.

I've asked to be compensated and expressed how frustrated I am. Being the second time I've randomly spawned in that map, I don't know how one can't be pissed off!
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    Still stuck, still can't log a ticket.
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    Still have not been reached out to.

How am I supposed to get help if I can't log a ticket?

Nexon, mind you I was not the one who traveled to a map where I can't get out on all 13 of my characters only account. I also did NOT do it a second time.

I am being punished for YOUR error and YOU'RE not responding.

I have send NUMEROUS emails to the TWO GM's who did reach out to me initially, but they've stopped responding days ago.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???
    I BUY NX, I NEVER CHEAT, I AM HELPFUL IN GAME TO NEW PEOPLE...

edited September 2017
    Apparently AKradian's question wasnt answered regarding that alien base, I remember reading an answer that it isnt intentional and that they were going to look into it but I cant quote it since it isnt in the QnA thread.

• UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    There are old posts dating back to 2015 where people had this issue..

What strikes a nerve is they respond once, got me out and now they won't assist when I am in need again.

PATHETIC!
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/12202/stuck-in-nlc-alien-prison

Follow the template there.

Also if you have the alishan quest try that, or any other lightbulb that will tp you.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited September 2017
    There are old posts dating back to 2015 where people had this issue..

What strikes a nerve is they respond once, got me out and now they won't assist when I am in need again.

PATHETIC!

There are posts back in 2015 regarding the issue because that's when the issue first came about. This thread is the first I've heard of the issue in months; maybe a year or more.

I still don't understand why you're not able to send a ticket. It's unlikely that you're blocked, unless a GM specifically told you that you would be blocked. Moreover you're not really explaining what's happening when you're trying to file a ticket; it's entirely possible that your browser just doesn't support the ticket system. Keep in mind that Nexon's ticket system no longer supports Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 as of April 11th, 2016:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/208103906-Nexon-America-ticketing-system-will-no-longer-support-Internet-Explorer-8-9-or-10-starting-April-11th-2016-
    Try with a different browser, such as Chrome.
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    I've tried it on Explorer and Chrome. It won't get me to the form. I've clearly used the ticket system before. now I can't. It just puts me in a loop between two web pages.

I mentioned the 2015 date because I am AMAZED they never resolved the issue.
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    To appease your inquiry; Once I log in, hit "submit a request"
    It sends me to the correct page, where I select what game I want to make a ticket on. It then sends me back to customer support center. I can't get out of that loop of those two pages.

I don't know why they can't reply to my email chain. I have a ticket number they supplied me on my SECOND time with this map bug.

edited September 2017
    To appease your inquiry; Once I log in, hit "submit a request"
    It sends me to the correct page, where I select what game I want to make a ticket on. It then sends me back to customer support center. I can't get out of that loop of those two pages.

I don't know why they can't reply to my email chain. I have a ticket number they supplied me on my SECOND time with this map bug.

try clicking live chat
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    That option is gone also.
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    Still no help / reply email
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited September 2017
    It's your fault mate. Nexon has one of the best customer services in the world. They NEVER make a mistake so it is 4000% your fault. It is NEVER Nexon's fault. How dare you express legitimate frustration! Know your place fool.

You're neither clever nor helpful in this situation. Quit it.
    I've tried it on Explorer and Chrome. It won't get me to the form. I've clearly used the ticket system before. now I can't. It just puts me in a loop between two web pages.

I mentioned the 2015 date because I am AMAZED they never resolved the issue.

I'll see if I can ask if you're blocked, although I still doubt it unless you were explicitly warned of that, but I can't guarantee anything.
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    Nope, not warned and still no word of help today other than yours just now.
  • YungNikeyYungNikey
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Hope You manage to get things sorted out, Nexon staff are a joke
  • UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    As someone who has NEVER abused the game in respects to hacking or being rude to players, I hope so!

• UpsetMaplerUpsetMapler
    edited September 2017
    Still stuck, just checked. Still no word from any GM. Still can't log a ticket.

Could anyone try to log a ticket for me? Use the ticket number in my OP?