[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[BUG] AH

SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
Reactions: 1,185
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
My tyrant boots became untradable after trying to sell them in the AH and withdrawing them when it took me too long.

Re-produce.

Item we are trying to sell.
oAU1fFQ.jpg

Put it for sale in the Auction House.
VcXUwpY.jpg

Stop the sale, and reclaim your item.
hueaPEB.jpg

Tadaaa, your item is now untradable.
owBX8wQ.jpg

Conclusion:

Auction House made my Tyrant Boots untradable while I didn't buy them/nor sold them. I withdrew them from the AH and they became untradable.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Items are supposed to only become untradeable if you take them out on a different character than you listed them on.
    If they're becoming untradeable when reclaimed on the same character that listed them, that's a bug, and should be reported as such.

(The bug with the NX clothes becoming untradeable was supposedly fixed in yesterday's maintenance).
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    edited September 2017
    I reported it to the GM team and they said it's intentional, but the second GM might have misunderstood my case. The characters selling and reclaiming is the same. I re-opened the ticket to ask, so this thread is on hold in the meanwhile.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I reported it to the GM team and they said it's intentional, but the second GM might have misunderstood my case. The characters selling and reclaiming is the same. I re-opened the ticket to ask, so this thread is on hold in the meanwhile.

Tickets are not a very effective way of getting bugs fixed.

Make a thread in the Bug Reporting section of the forums. The VFMs will forward it directly to the people responsible for fixing bugs (which are not the ticket-answering GMs), and will keep an eye on the issue to make sure Nexon doesn't forget about it.
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    edited September 2017
    Apparently the GM misunderstood and after re-reading my ticket they said it is part of the Auction House bug.
    TicketnID: 509232

935040882d46860a85762ca012c06e0e.png

So this thread can be moved to "Bug Reporting" for future updates on this topic, the reported bug is being looked into.