[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena gms

DespreWolfDespreWolf
Reactions: 600
edited October 2017 in General Chat
So was wondering if there have been any new news about cadena and when she will be coming out in gms.
Really wanna make her my main and dont have anything else do to until then :D

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    We're getting v189, which is Halloween/Thanksgiving events, next week.
    The next patch after that, v190, which should arrive in late November or early December, will be the first Nova patch, which is expected to include Cadena.
    I'd say set your calendar to check the website for v190 update preview on November 24 or thereabouts.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    also remember that the content is often released in a different order so we might get illium first
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    also remember that the content is often released in a different order so we might get illium first

I was thinking they might release both at the same time, similar to how GMS handled the RED update.
  • Shades2Shades2
    Reactions: 585
    edited October 2017
    neither class looked great but I never been huge fans ofthiefs or mages haha. although I will still try both out .
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Well, following the typical six month logic, since Cadena came out in July, that would mean she would come out in GMS in January. And since Illium came out in August, then we'd get him in February. However, this is assuming that six months is a strict time frame. Generally, KMS's summer update is usually our winter, specifically December, update, so they may condense the patch. Maybe not ALL of it, but since the first part of the Nova update didn't really contain much (just updates to existing things and a few new things), we may end up getting the first part and Cadena in the same patch. Illium may come out later in December or early January. Again, since the patch before Illium contained updates such as new skills and such, they may condense that patch as well. It's also worth noting that GMS doesn't always follow the six month time frame as they've been known to take certain liberties with big updates such as RED (although there were massive problems that came with condensing such a huge update) and releasing content earlier than expected. But all this is just speculation at this point as no one can really know for sure. As for me, I'm just going through and leveling up all my characters before then, so I can give my Cadena and Illium a stronger legion.