[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Avenger Wings to be removable

Player123Player123
Reactions: 200
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Some players like me prefer playing without using cash. So the fact that the demon avenger wings can only be removed via equipping cash capes is a downside for me. I wanna suggest that wearing a cape removes the wings as it sometimes overlaps and it looks hideous or the wings are unequippable . I hope this is taken into consideration and be applied in the next update.
P.S. i have a wings of fate cape on and it looks horrible with the demon avenger wings

Comments

• SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited October 2017
    Not gonna happen. They will not even reply when a suggestion comes in where Nexon could lose potential $$.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    If I'm not mistaken, you can open your equip window, press the "Effect" button at the bottom, and right click on the Wings of Fate to make their effect invisible.
    You can do this with any item which produces an effect, including totems (such as the Sengoku totems, which the feature was added for specifically) and most cash capes, essentially giving you a transparent cape without having to wait for a transparent item sale.

If that doesn't work with the Wings of Fate, we have an upcoming Maplehood Watch event, which will allow you to obtain cash items for free (by completing daily quests). You may find a cash cape in there you can turn off.