[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MADHOUSE

ftfyftfy
Reactions: 840
edited October 2017 in General Chat
When you get a Doctor Report from adrop and it says you found a Page, why doesnt that page show up in your diary? It said they found page 12, but im still missing page 12..?

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited October 2017
    Any pages you pick up will be placed in your item inventory. Clicking on them (like you would to use an item) will add the page to the diary. If it's a repeat page you already came across, you earn a little Exp for your troubles.
  • ftfyftfy
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Any pages you pick up will be placed in your item inventory. Clicking on them (like you would to use an item) will add the page to the diary. If it's a repeat page you already came across, you earn a little Exp for your troubles.

But when you use the doctor report and it says you gained page 10, you dont get a page 10 in your inventory or diary..
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    ftfy wrote: »
    scholar624 wrote: »

But when you use the doctor report and it says you gained page 10, you dont get a page 10 in your inventory or diary..

The Doctor's Report tells you how to get the page, not gives it to you directly.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    The Doctor's Report tells you how to get the page, not gives it to you directly.

This is correct. Memos and medical records give you hints as to where diary pages are and how to crack certain codes in each room.

Page 10 of the diary comes from fixing the electrical panel using wires/scalpels.
    You can find a complete list of the page locations here.
    DreamWeaver
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    ftfy wrote: »
    When you get a Doctor Report from adrop and it says you found a Page, why doesnt that page show up in your diary? It said they found page 12, but im still missing page 12..?

Please disregard. Seems that I was mistaken.

Same. I have the diary completed, but according to the quest which starts with the text "Here's what we know..." (I don't remember the quest title at the moment), it says that I have only twelve of twenty pages.