[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SOLVED] Carta's Pearl: Need to get rid of elf ear

WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
Reactions: 1,120
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Solved: My bad, didn't know the item was renamed...

Beast Tamer has invis ears, and from reading, Mercedes used to have an item that permanently changed ears to human (or a foolish ordinary player's ears to elf ears... why). Where did the item go? I don't see it in CS and I don't see it in FM.

This is unfair :(
Bring it back, and I will dump money into that item. Come on Nexon: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit: Sign this petition/poll, people. You know you want to.
  1. Should Mercedes be able to clip their ears off?3 votes
    1. Yes. Via a permanent item like Carta's Pearl
       67% (2 votes)
    2. Yes. Via a transparent NX item (perms available sometimes)
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No, and prevent beast tamers / Illium from doing the same
       0% (0 votes)
    4. No. Discriminate against elves.
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    edited November 2017
    Also, why did I come back to this forum a year later to find a MILD label under my name? I prefer to be labeled as SPICY.
    ShadowParadox
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited November 2017
    They still sell the elf ear item, They changed the name from Carta Pearl to Royal Elf Ears. They are located in the appearance tab with all the royal coupons and such and sell for around 1.5k nx. I love the item to this day since it's great idea for a variety of fantasy races. Or if you just want to play a human Mercedes.
    WyldeRyder
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    WyldeRyder wrote: »
    Also, why did I come back to this forum a year later to find a MILD label under my name? I prefer to be labeled as SPICY.

The "MILD" label (only visible to you and to moderators/admins, btw) means you've received a warning for something you said or did on the forums.
    If you click on your name in the top right corner, you can see what the warning was for.
  • WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    edited November 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    WyldeRyder wrote: »

The "MILD" label (only visible to you and to moderators/admins, btw) means you've received a warning for something you said or did on the forums.
    If you click on your name in the top right corner, you can see what the warning was for.

Will it eventually expire... or at least change to SPICY? Mild is bleh: almost spicy but not.
    Malvon wrote: »
    They still sell the elf ear item, They changed the name from Carta Pearl to Royal Elf Ears. They are located in the appearance tab with all the royal coupons and such and sell for around 1.5k nx. I love the item to this day since it's great idea for a variety of fantasy races. Or if you just want to play a human Mercedes.

Also, thanks, I can't believe this didn't turn up on Google. Just found it in CS. Gonna get it.