[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot

EkiaEkia
Reactions: 310
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Hello everyone. I'm not new to this game been playing a while and i figured i should move to reboot so cubes would be easier for me. I'm starting fresh clean and it's really hard so if can anyone help me and give me a little boost that would be great. If u are willing to help send me a private messege. :>

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Nobody can give you anything in Reboot, that's the whole idea of the server.
  • EkiaEkia
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

I know. didnt ask from anyone to give me items. but just give me tips carry me through bosses and just not being alone? LOL
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    Ekia wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

I know. didnt ask from anyone to give me items. but just give me tips carry me through bosses and just not being alone? LOL

What level are you currently?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    Add MästërPëace or NoWorldOrder, I can help you out from time to time
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Why not join a guild?
  • EkiaEkia
    edited March 2018
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Why not join a guild?

trying. most people are afk and the other really dont just search for people.