[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Animation for each class when creating a new class

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
t would be great if every class could receive that kind of flair, which would be a sick animation when people create a new class

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    If you're referring to the animated/voiced cutscenes, all classes except Resistance, Cannoneer, Mihile, Aran, Evan, and Jett have at least one.
    • Explorers (and, as far as I'm aware, Dual Blades) use the RED opening theme when they leave Maple Island. I cannot say the same about Cannoneers because they have a special storyline (although this got lampshaded back when the class was released).
    • Cygnus Knights use the Cygnus Awakening cutscene after the story progresses far enough.
    • Mercedes has her intro
    • Demon Slayer and Avenger use their opening
    • Phantom uses Phantom's Past and Phantom's Infiltration
    • Luminous has his
    • As does Kaiser and Angelic Buster
    • Xenon does
    • Zero is told in three parts: 1, 2, 3
    • Shade plays this cutscene when the storyline advances far enough
    • Kinesis is divided into three parts as the storyline advances: 1, 2, 3
    • Cadena does have an animated video where she 1) escapes from Heliseum and 2) fights Magnus, however as far as I can tell it was truncated for GMS or I just can't find the full English version; only the scene where she escapes Heliseum is played. The first 22 seconds of this cutscene.
    • Illium has two animated segments, one brief 2-second clip when he transforms and one longer clip played later on in the story. Both of these exist in GMS as far as I can tell, however no one appears to have uploaded an English version of the clip. The Korean one is here, however.
    • Kanna and Hayato have theirs. The explanation given canonically for why they were left in Japanese rather than dubbed was because Hayato and Kanna are from Japan and speak Japanese.
    • Beast Tamer has her own music video

As far as I can tell, the 9 classes that don't have an animation are primarily due to age. I also don't know if Cannoneer shares the RED video. I would note that Aran and Evan also get significant screentime in the Heroes of Maple blockbuster, what with the heroes being the main characters and all. Mihile also does get screentime and voiced lines in the Cygnus Awakening video.
    MapleBishopFan85
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited April 2018
    Seeing what Neospector said, Angelic Buster also has her dress up video.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    lMVn3Ap.png
    i meant like how Cadena and Illium has these animation when people decide what class they should pick, and i'm pretty sure the more classes nexon releases (clearly it won't be a projectile user for a while)

they'll have animation, and they should give them to other classes

sorry for not making it clear.

@Neospector