[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pinkbean Title for ark somehow?

FoxGodFoxGod
Reactions: 840
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If only the PinkBean Title was made tradeble atleast once within the account when you recieve it this time around.. Would be great for the people that are switching to Ark on June 27th. Or you could make it so Ark can be pre created before pinkbean event ends so you can actually send it to Ark please make this happen! D:

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    As I recall it is account tradable (it starts as an expiring use item)

Without the exact dates I don't know if there will be enough overlap to give it to an ark.
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited May 2018
    Yeah thats what im worried about, if they extended it and i would know so i would do the pb event since i already have a title but i was gonna move over to ark and i dont wanna waste effort on the title just to know that ark cant get it haha :/
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    let's wait for the dates of the pink bean event. If the pb event goes right to june 20th (or 19th) and ark is on the 27th you might be able to make it depending on the duration of that use item. I don't remember how long it was.
    FoxGod
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited May 2018
    Isnt it June 18th that pb event runs out and Ark is 27th? + The big question is like from before as you know you press claim reward and then you log in to the character you want it on and the pink pb book thingy to the left where all the notifiers are at, Will it go away on the the 18th june when pb ends or does it stay there for much longer until you select it on any of your chars? Cause if thats the case it would not be a problem at all to just wait it out and select the rewards on Ark.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    FoxGod wrote: »
    Isnt it June 18th that pb event runs out and Ark is 27th? + The big question is like from before as you know you press claim reward and then you log in to the character you want it on and the pink pb book thingy to the left where all the notifiers are at, Will it go away on the the 18th june when pb ends or does it stay there for much longer until you select it on any of your chars? Cause if thats the case it would not be a problem at all to just wait it out and select the rewards on Ark.

The book thingy will go away when the event goes away.
    However, as JushiroNet pointed out above, the titles are given as account-movable Use coupons. You can put them in storage. I think they have a two-week expiration. If that's so, you should be ok.
    FoxGod
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited May 2018
    So in order to get it for Ark i should not use the claim reward button until the last day of the event and then try to get the max expiration date? Cause as i remembered it in ems the titles were not given as tradeble coupons. Once you claimed it they were untradeble plus the effects of all other titles had expire dates for the stats except for the holy pink beanity title. But that thing was untradeable and permanent from start once you select it on any of your characters its stayed there basically forever on that one character you select it at. The only things that came in coupons that was tradeble was items such as the pinkbean damage skin unique chaos pink bean mask as a account tradeable coupon form with expire date on. So if anyone can provide picture that holy pink beanity title came as coupon form first in this event maybe if they get it for some other character and post it here for me would be great and so i can estimate the times between the expiration dates would be cool to see if its maybe possible cause dont wanna risk it to give it to a char i wont be playing on.. Would be kinda sad haha :l
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited May 2018
    Btw i would like to clear things up also, I saw a clip and yeah Jushiro is correct it is tradeable once within the account but the question is still for how long? Would be amazing if anyone could show there coupon so i can compare how many days it lasts for from the day you claim the reward and id have my answer for this. Thanks for all the answers so far and i will be participating in the pb event in hopes that it overlaps to give it to Ark :)