[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ is Impossible to complete

AKisAKis
Reactions: 1,045
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
So i have been trying to complete the Dragon Rider PQ with a friend of mine. We could not complete it since the jumpquest part is impossible to complete if you don't have invincebility. the problem are the falling rocks. they fall way to frequently and the hitbox is weard. also they have a 100% chance to stun you and push you back. with a lot of falling rock in a row that is impossible to get pas in 1 try and the other rocks that hit you while your stunned and push you back to where you started. you can never get to the end without invincibility.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Interestingly, someone just mentioned, on the official Discord, that they had just completed DRPQ and everyone got all the cards they needed.

You might want to try doing a full shutdown before your next attempt.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2018
    You can fly in the cave. Done this pq so many time, it is very easy to brute force this part with 0 status resistance and no invincibility.
    ChroniusNightmare
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    AKis wrote: »
    So i have been trying to complete the Dragon Rider PQ with a friend of mine. We could not complete it since the jumpquest part is impossible to complete if you don't have invincebility. the problem are the falling rocks. they fall way to frequently and the hitbox is weard. also they have a 100% chance to stun you and push you back. with a lot of falling rock in a row that is impossible to get pas in 1 try and the other rocks that hit you while your stunned and push you back to where you started. you can never get to the end without invincibility.

You need to be flying to do this part. It cannot be done by running along the ground.
  • AKisAKis
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited July 2018
    oh now i feel stupid. tnx for the advice.