[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Captain Vaga Bugs

MSPandamoniumMSPandamonium
Reactions: 200
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bugs can cause crash and quest freeze on quest ending
Can't right click.
No animations.
Body morphed.
Minigun doesn't disappear after 0 ammo.
Can't switch weapons.
Also sometimes random blue loading bar.
Reinstalling does not fix.
One day this just happened.
Started at third enforcer. I am currently 2nd enforcer by sheer luck in getting the egg missions and just hoping quest turns in.
Also should mention that the bug happened before sakura update and still persists today.
db533d743486e0c7175256284a33903f.png

Comments

• MSPandamoniumMSPandamonium
    edited August 2018
    There was also some other problems I noticed in the afterlands theme dungeon where textures went missing and black background and such. I think it fixed itself after relog or something I forgot.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
  • MSPandamoniumMSPandamonium
    edited September 2018
    it didnt work. also i found out that using a minigun to kill the eggs causes the mission to never complete
    also, julietta in monad is super bugged but i guess you guys already know that. for me, she never moved and always crashed the game at various stages. at times, the files wouldnt even load properly kicking me for not having the files. still managed to finish but its so broken. at the last stage i couldnt even see her and just shot randomly in a direction until she died.