[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gachapon reward list doesn't seem to be updated

LittleMissRamenLittleMissRamen
Reactions: 520
edited November 2018 in General Chat
I think the last maintenance for November 1 did not update Gachapon as it usually should have.

Has anybody else tried Gachpon after the maintenance only to have received loot from the last Gachapon update instead of the most recent one?

For me:
- Used 30 gachapon tickets around 5~6PM* Pacific on 1 November. This should mean I get gach loot from the October 31 CS update because this was after the maintenance.
- Received Source of All Power Chair, Matryoshka Chair, Halloween Pumpkin Chair, Vellum Mount, Hellhound Mount, Halloween Pumpkin (familiar) and Whipped Cream Wight (familiar), along with the other usual things like low level equipment. I specified the above items because they are all part of the new Gachapon items from October 17.
- The most recent Memo that linked to random box reward rates applies to the newest Gachapon rotation for November 1. When I checked this list, none of the items I specified above appear in it, which further confirms that Gachapon does not currently seem to be updated.
- Finally, the maintenance notes for November 1's scheduled maintenance does not state anything about updating the Gachapon reward lists the way it normally does. It only says:
"Changes and Updates:
Fixing an issue where Legion Presets for the Lab Server Legion Block and the Ark Legion Block were not saving properly.
Fixing an issue where Liberated Kaiserium couldn't receive any Potential or enhancements."

I hope Nexon becomes aware of this soon. Kinda bummed about the 30 tickets potentially gone to the wrong pool of items, because I was not interested in the last round of items and only wanted to try the November 1 rotation. :/

Edit: wrong time conversion, corrected to PM not AM.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Checking Auction House in Windia, I'm seeing items only available since the current Gachapon rotation, such as "Permanent Baby Suitcase Mount Coupon." (Reference) Could you provide your character name and world to pass along?

See below for further information gained since this post.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    The Gachapon reward list was updated later than it should have been (not during the maintenance).
    Please create a customer support request (ticket) at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net so your case can be handled.
  • LittleMissRamenLittleMissRamen
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2018
    @MegaScience @AKradian, thank you for the information, I am glad to see it's not just me going crazy.

I'll do as suggested and contact Customer Support, but I've not heard of a case like this before, so how would it be handled? I don't think it would be fair to receive a refund as I already used the tickets, and it doesn't seem likely they would remove the items I received in order to refund.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I'm sorry, I don't know what their procedures are for dealing with such mistakes.
    They may well offer to remove the previous-rotation items you received, and give you back the gachapon tickets.