[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnection

ArgetlamArgetlam
Reactions: 910
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
I don't really know what's going on but I think If I change focus from Maplestory to a different tab then I think I just disconnect... Or is it something else because I'm really not sure why I keep disconnecting and then of course I can't relog in the first time and have to restart another time

>Apparently it's the entire server or maybe even the entire game that's disconnecting... Uhoh

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2019
    There is an issue with servers temporarily going offline and/or disconnecting everyone. At the moment, several channels on Reboot are offline.

It has already been reported to Nexon.
  • SonicbladerSonicblader
    Reactions: 200
    Pretty much the entire server is crashing, I just lost 30% of the EXP i gained........

Please right this wrong Nexon,
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited June 2019
    Yes I can Confirm.. We will probally be like having a matiance soon.
  • HarshBaneHarshBane
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    There is an issue with servers temporarily going offline and/or disconnecting everyone. At the moment, several channels on Reboot are offline.

It has already been reported to Nexon.

You saying what we already know doesn't really help anything. You telling me it has been reported as to say be quiet and Nexon will fix it. You say that as though we should be alright w/ a game that has been out for 14 years cannot somehow figure out how to handle server issues let alone still have major server issues at this point. It's just sad.
    Argetlam
  • FazeUpFazeUp
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited June 2019
    It keeps on resetting my quest and my experience points gained both on my main and the trainee. Ill check later. Im done with the game tonight.
  • Capricorn101Capricorn101
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    SERIOUSLY, IS SOMEONE GOING TO FIX IT? IT HAS BEEN A GOOD 4 HOURS. THE GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE.
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited June 2019
    Out of curiosity, why has it been like 6 hours plus, and still no official news or announcement by Nexon? Even a simple message on the webforum would be sufficient to quell a notable portion additional inquiries, let people know you're at least investigating the issue.

Are they just all gone on the weekend with no on-call person to deal with public relations or IT issues after hours? Not saying it should be fixed already, but people should at least be informed that you're aware of and investigating the problem.
    Argetlam