[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Julieta Boss

ChirpyHeroChirpyHero
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hello,
I wanted to report a few bugs regarding the boss "Julieta".

1) At the beginning on the first and second house/building, if you fall or get thrown down from it you may disconnect. (It happened to me twice a few days ago, and again today, lost my daily try..)

2) When moving unto the tower that you need to climb, she charged at you and instantly kills you, almost impossible to dodge.

3) When on top of the tower or after the tower on the ground, her tentacles hit box sometimes breaks becoming un-dodgeable even when crouching. It clearly does not touch the character yet you get hit.

Thank you.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2019
    #2 isn't a bug. The idea is to drop down into the pit to avoid her charge attack.
  • ChirpyHeroChirpyHero
    edited June 2019
    I wanted to report a few bugs regarding the boss "Julieta".

1) At the beginning on the first and second house/building, if you fall or get thrown down from it you may disconnect. (It happened to me three time)

2) When moving unto the tower that you need to climb to its roof, she charges at you and instantly kills you, almost impossible to dodge.

3) When on top of the tower or after the tower on the ground, her tentacle hit box sometimes breaks becoming un-dodgeable even when crouching. It clearly does not touch the character yet you get hit.

4) The death counter is broken too.

Thank you!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2019
    You can dodge Julieta on the climbing tower by dashing/flash jumping/teleporting to the lower-right corner of the map. Don't try to climb the tower immediately after entering.
  • ChirpyHeroChirpyHero
    edited June 2019
    Cool, thanks!

What about the other bugs I mentioned? Do you think it will be looked into?

Thanks.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2019
    I'll forward the other 2 bugs. Thanks