[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood Watch?

KelThu1KelThu1
Reactions: 100
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Hi, at MapleStory Pathfinder Summer Launch Trailer was announced Maplehood watch, but in the patch notes, there's not the event.
patch notes:
Other Events
Tera Burning Event
Hayato & Kanna Revamp Event
Sengoku Era Revamp Celebration Gift
Zero Creation Event
3x EXP & Drop Event
Saturday 2x EXP & Drop Events
Sunny Sundays
https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/6/12/d6584b6854bb64ae6a418f0ce218548f-full.png
thanks.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Then it's probably in the second part of the Summer update, starting late July.
  • TetrisWowTetrisWow
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2019
    welp gotta say it really does suck the date of maplehood wasn't made clear until it was actually release(logged on before the update assume it would be there at least and saw nothing in event hall) and after coming back(today 8/21/19) realizing this was not the 1st week of maplehood, but actually the 2nd. Although missing maplehood doesn't really affect me its kinda still gives an unpleasant feeling of not being aware of events and not being able to be apart of it and now i got 43 mins left to grind for gach day as of posting this
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    There is the "featured" post on the site, though it was put up on the first day of the event. Wouldn't hurt to throw those up a day or two in advance. They can throw maintenance notices up two or three days out so that they're buried by the time the date comes, so why not do the same for events like this?
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited August 2019
    im pretty sure the dates were on the patch notes i recall reading it a fair while ago.

TL DR. check the website to stay informed. to avoid future mishaps
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    TetrisWow wrote: »
    welp gotta say it really does suck the date of maplehood wasn't made clear until it was actually release(logged on before the update assume it would be there at least and saw nothing in event hall) and after coming back(today 8/21/19) realizing this was not the 1st week of maplehood, but actually the 2nd. Although missing maplehood doesn't really affect me its kinda still gives an unpleasant feeling of not being aware of events and not being able to be apart of it and now i got 43 mins left to grind for gach day as of posting this

The dates of the Maplehood Watch event were announced in the v206 update notes, that were posted July 22nd.