[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GM auto ban pop up is broken

VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
Reactions: 370
edited August 2019 in General Chat
wtf I was spamming (space) for running the dialogue quickly in the quest and got pop up from game master that said I have been blocked for a hacking reason
even tho I didn't got actually ban
darik

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    The "you have been blocked for the HACK reason" dialog is an automated one that tends to show up when you are lagging.
    You are correct that it doesn't actually ban you.
    darikKuronekonova
  • VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
    Reactions: 370
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    The "you have been blocked for the HACK reason" dialog is an automated one that tends to show up when you are lagging.

I see, so there isn't something wrong with it it just a false alert for being in lags?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

I see, so there isn't something wrong with it it just a false alert for being in lags?

Yes
    VoiceInAVoidKuronekonova
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    The only thing wrong with it is that it scares the living piss out of half the people who get it because it's worded poorly.

It needs to be changed to a generic "connection desync" message of some kind.
    Dnaman101FuhreakdarikKuronekonovaVoiceInAVoid