[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

The new Cash shop coming next update

ILoveArkILoveArk
Reactions: 665
Posts: 30
Member
edited September 2019 in General Chat

Comments

  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,600
    Posts: 378
    Member
    edited September 2019
    finaly from KMS i guess after 3year or more
    in before its not that one.....one of origianl post
    weird merge thread ,remove and thread lock....
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    finaly from KMS i guess after 3year or more
    in before its not that one.....one of origianl post
    weird merge thread ,remove and thread lock....

    Why i think going to come the new quick move (blue)/teleport rock and more from KMS?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 17,120
    Posts: 3,143
    Member
    edited September 2019
    I'd wait with hoping it's the better UI being implemented until they say more about it. Best to keep hopes low when it comes to nexon
    HuskyDM
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,230
    Posts: 5,730
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I'd wait with hoping it's the better UI being implemented until they say more about it. Best to keep hopes low when it comes to nexon

    Considering Nexon's current trend of making all versions as identical as they can, I see no reason to assume that a cash shop revamp would give us something different from what KMS (and all/most of the other versions) have.
    Fuhreak
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I'd wait with hoping it's the better UI being implemented until they say more about it. Best to keep hopes low when it comes to nexon

    Considering Nexon's current trend of making all versions as identical as they can, I see no reason to assume that a cash shop revamp would give us something different from what KMS (and all/most of the other versions) have.

    I don't expect it to be anything else, I expect it to be just like in KMS and all the other versions that are all things for good and there are all the effects like seeing all the clothes that can get you out of the box or the same about the hair and face.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,695
    Posts: 593
    Member
    edited September 2019
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.

    Hmmmm, I dont know :o
    But i want to belive for this.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,600
    Posts: 378
    Member
    edited September 2019
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.

    Hmmmm, I dont know :o
    But i want to belive for this.

    dont go that far with GMS yet
    but who knows maybe....depends what and from who they copy the CS update ( if its from KMS most likely just UI as we wanted for 4years allready....)
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 2,225
    Posts: 196
    Member
    edited September 2019
    So is the cash shop change gonna be only UI change or is everything cash shop related gonna be kms version? For example, are equipment you pick straight up from cash shop gonna be permanent? Are we gonna have label clothes as well? Are hyper teleport rocks gonna change to trash ones with cd?
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.

    Hmmmm, I dont know :o
    But i want to belive for this.

    dont go that far with GMS yet
    but who knows maybe....depends what and from who they copy the CS update ( if its from KMS most likely just UI as we wanted for 4years allready....)

    Do you think the Rewards points going to change to Milage points?
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,145
    Posts: 460
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Bring back Anime cash shops like naruto and attack on titan :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,230
    Posts: 5,730
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.

    As far as I know, KMS cash shop storage is split by factions, just like ours.
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 47
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Will the shop be worth now? Permanent stuff? I am not into buying cosmetics which only last for days.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,600
    Posts: 378
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    Will the shop be worth now? Permanent stuff? I am not into buying cosmetics which only last for days.
    they are allready 90days ? there is no perm outside of lootbox /event sale

    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Do you think the Rewards points going to change to Milage points?
    who know where they get the update from i dont think it will be change with names (just visual maybe cus ctrl c ctrl v like legion/union thing)
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    Will the shop be worth now? Permanent stuff? I am not into buying cosmetics which only last for days.

    There will be many features, both better and more convenient.
    I saw that sellers at CS at points Perm Pets (can equip 3 pets in a row from there) (free with points obtained by bosses) and other NX, I also saw that points can be used by bosses to buy 30% off NX items, I also saw that points can be bought with bosses from NX clothes, I also saw that you can buy PERM TP / PERM PENDENT and many other things.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,695
    Posts: 593
    Member
    edited September 2019
    perm tp/perm pendent would be awesome!!! Still kicking myself for not getting more of those back in the day.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,600
    Posts: 378
    Member
    edited September 2019
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    There will be many features, both better and more convenient.
    I saw that sellers at CS at points Perm Pets (can equip 3 pets in a row from there) (free with points obtained by bosses) and other NX, I also saw that points can be used by bosses to buy 30% off NX items, I also saw that points can be bought with bosses from NX clothes, I also saw that you can buy PERM TP / PERM PENDENT and many other things.

    am gone for 2months from GMS
    but as i know the 3pets thing its there if you get pet snack and do quest
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    perm tp/perm pendent would be awesome!!! Still kicking myself for not getting more of those back in the day.

    those are allready hiden in lootbox (philo/marvel...)
    doubt we are geting them back as direct sale
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    There will be many features, both better and more convenient.
    I saw that sellers at CS at points Perm Pets (can equip 3 pets in a row from there) (free with points obtained by bosses) and other NX, I also saw that points can be used by bosses to buy 30% off NX items, I also saw that points can be bought with bosses from NX clothes, I also saw that you can buy PERM TP / PERM PENDENT and many other things.

    am gone for 2months from GMS
    but as i know the 3pets thing its there if you get pet snack and do quest
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    perm tp/perm pendent would be awesome!!! Still kicking myself for not getting more of those back in the day.

    those are allready hiden in lootbox (philo/marvel...)
    doubt we are geting them back as direct sale



  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    riza wrote: »
    Bring back Anime cash shops like naruto and attack on titan :(
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    There will be many features, both better and more convenient.
    I saw that sellers at CS at points Perm Pets (can equip 3 pets in a row from there) (free with points obtained by bosses) and other NX, I also saw that points can be used by bosses to buy 30% off NX items, I also saw that points can be bought with bosses from NX clothes, I also saw that you can buy PERM TP / PERM PENDENT and many other things.

    am gone for 2months from GMS
    but as i know the 3pets thing its there if you get pet snack and do quest
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    perm tp/perm pendent would be awesome!!! Still kicking myself for not getting more of those back in the day.

    those are allready hiden in lootbox (philo/marvel...)
    doubt we are geting them back as direct sale
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    perm tp/perm pendent would be awesome!!! Still kicking myself for not getting more of those back in the day.
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    Will the shop be worth now? Permanent stuff? I am not into buying cosmetics which only last for days.
    AKradian wrote: »
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    W8! KMS has an open cash shop right? So all of our stuff will be accessible from any character on the account? That would be soooooooo nice! I have multiple perm tele rocks, but still not enough for all the separate groups. I would never have to flounder for a rock again! I could swap my perm pets and nx cloths on all my 40+ characters whenever I want even if I have already put them on! Crosses fingers! Please let this be as good as it could be and not be a major let down.

    As far as I know, KMS cash shop storage is split by factions, just like ours.
    riza wrote: »
    Bring back Anime cash shops like naruto and attack on titan :(
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    So is the cash shop change gonna be only UI change or is everything cash shop related gonna be kms version? For example, are equipment you pick straight up from cash shop gonna be permanent? Are we gonna have label clothes as well? Are hyper teleport rocks gonna change to trash ones with cd?

    It's totally different from other KMS / servers right?
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/52829/v-208-fabled-melody-update-preview
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,440
    Posts: 914
    Member
    edited September 2019
    If our reward points were treated the same as KMS Mileage, it would allow us more freedom in the shop
    GenkaiX1