It's also unjustly discriminatory against people (and let's not avoid the bitter truth of the criminal justice system: they are often People of Color) that are currently serving a sentence of incarceration that would last longer than this grace period, and would be unable to sort their characters in such priority.
I'd rather just see server wide messages become free or less limited in some way.
If Nexon wants a community to exist in MapleStory they're going to have to stop locking it behind a paywall/RNG.
1. Official Nexon employee replies in a thread and tells us "sure, we will listen to player suggestions from now on"
2. Nexon decides to make a second big bang to the game - where everything gets perfect and exactly the way we want things to be.
3. Worlds merge with Bera or Reboot, the only worlds worth playing on unless you count Scania and Windia.
4. Party quests are full of people.
5. Channels get full to the point you can't login to that channel.