[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna]Lagging like crazy

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Lagg

Brief bug summary:
I had abit of lagg not alot before the x2 event started this morning and when it started the lagg became alot worse.
Skills took 3 or 4 seconds to register, same with potions and monster deaths.

More details:
I think this lagg is created with the WR event that was released the 18th of January cause before this patch we didnt have this type of lagg, even tho there was an unscheduled server check to fix/relieve some of the lagg it did not help that much sadly.

Steps to reproduce:
Be online on Luna during x2 and in general i guess.

Character name:
Perceptivity

Character level:

Character job:
Bishop

World name:
Luna

Date and time of the incident:
2017-01-21 09:00 CET

Comments

• WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited January 2017
    nexon fix pl0x
  • ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited January 2017
    No need for 2x, it lags anyway. At times it's barely playable, at other even selling something to the npcs takes minutes, it's getting really ridiculous. I lag less in the event maps (quiz and bingo) than in regular ones.
  • EnduguEndugu
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2017
    It even lags outside the 2x, I simply cannot play during the evening hours. Monsters take minutes before they die, I can not cast buffs in a map with monsters, I can not pick up items in muto PQ....