[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions for farming and creating items

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,390
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,

I am speaking for me here, and I don't know for the others.

What has consistently motivated me throughout the years on Maplestory has been farming.

Is what I am proposing here makeable at all:

How about a feature allowing us to initially choose something we want to create from various specific drops, and have a space - whether anywhere on any map, or a dedicated island or planet - where we could farm. For specific additional features, it may be combined with small amounts of NX (500 to 1'000) to build something like, say, a permanent android heart, or a weapon, or a pet, or a chair, or an android, or a weapon, or some equips, or a face, or hairstyle - anything Maple - custom made for example in matter of color and shape - composed by elements - as well as some specific features like stance, or the ability to jump through the map, or others, including better potential, which, with further NX could be further improved to a higher quality, or additional visual features like effects or shapes or colors, etc.

So, we could start with little or no involvement of NX, and build up in every way, choosing whether to involve NX, which may allow more oprions and further improvement. It would allow very unique equipment, very unique effects combining movements and colors - very specific faces and hairstyles, etc., and allow everyone to have additional motivation and fun on Maplestory.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Comments

• FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited January 2017
    Oh, and this too:

The guarantee that for the amount of NX we've given, the goal we've set - for example for 500 NX we'll get guaranteed the specific element needed or the finished item - whether during the farming or at the end of a set time. Which would motivate me to spend, as I know that I'll be getting what I am spending for. Also, some random tradeable item may drop, of various levels of quality related or not to the item we are forging. This would be great fun :o)
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    That seens interesting, a revamp to the crafting overall, besides cubes and flames in KMS/maplesea there isn't that much else(and meister rings and shoulders for acessory crafting), i just don't know if seens REALLY a good idea, i mean the crafting system is something that you use time in the game, having NX in it doesn't look too good.
    Besides that there's a lot of stuff you can do in the game so this need to be putted in the right way, i guess the idea to be able to make things like perm heart seens cool, and this would motivate people to walk more into places instead always go to the same place.
    They could also make nebulites(at least of ranks) craftable too, like lv11 craft A nebs and lv12 craft S nebs(idea from a friend called @PiretyIzzy), would make nebs better.