[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Useless support for getting lag banned

Legend98Legend98
Reactions: 410
edited January 2017 in Rants and Raves
So I was in Pollo's quest hoping to complete the 'Play V' quest and would give me just enough time before the end of the day to complete the next challenge as well. However, due to Maple's laggy servers, I was lag banned and was dc'ed. I logged back in only to find that I had been moved into the reward stage, and my participation did not count. I contacted support and they gave me the usual crap that I need to clean reinstall maplestory and that 'they don't have proof that I was lag banned, so cannot offer any sort of compensation.' Really nexon? Literally monkeys would make a better support team than what you have now...

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    there is no Lag ban, there is just maple police disconnection, they probably thought you were talking about a real ban, but I dont believe they would give you anything anyway.

it's really not a big deal anyway though, pollo and frito portals appear frequently if you're already actively training and even channel jumping.