[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Minor Spoilers] Grim Halloween story

DalethDaleth
Reactions: 1,855
edited October 2016 in General Chat
The story depicts a kid that got kidnapped and locked in a small box for weeks, and she just kept knocking at the walls but nobody came and she eventually died.

Like, is that not really dark?

(I have not finished it yet)
  1. Was this not like, really grim?4 votes
    1. Yes, it was so dark that my soul is forever stained with the thought of it.
       25% (1 vote)
    2. No, It's just a game Daleth, get a grip.
       50% (2 votes)
    3. Yes, it was dark, but darkness feeds me and allows me to exist outside of the ethereal realm.
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited October 2016
    Kinda reminds me of what little Chloe had to endure in last Halloween's Madhouse content.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    The Halloween events have always teetered a little on psychotic. The old haunted house storyline being about a toymaker who went crazy after his daughter died, and how supposedly he had another daughter which he neglected entirely.

Then Madhouse where Chloe was locked in the other girl's room while the other girl slowly killed off and/or drove the hospital staff to insanity.

From the little I know about Mabinogi's Halloween stuff, it gets pretty creepy too.

Nexon NA likes to go nuts with this stuff, it seems. KMS is just like "Spooky Star Planet! OOOOooooOOOO!"
    Its2Sharp4UDalethNiightseeker