[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero and Marriage

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited January 2017 in General Chat
I wanted to know what are the benefits of getting married? do we have access to a certain pq? or anything else? and also, Can Zeros get married? since they are both male and a female, can they marry who ever they want regardless of gender?

Thank you

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    In order:
    Nothing much as far as I know
    Armoria PQ maybe? They redid that area or something a bit ago so I don't know.
    Other than that I guess you get a little heart thing in your character info window(the thing people see when they double click on you)
    Zero cannot get married.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    APQ still exists, but you can't currently get there without teleport rocks or guild teleport.
    Zeros can't marry because what if you marry a male character and then tag into Alpha? We have what looks like two males married to each other! *gasp* *horror*
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited January 2017
    thanks guys! and what a bummer :(
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    APQ still exists, but you can't currently get there without teleport rocks or guild teleport.
    Zeros can't marry because what if you marry a male character and then tag into Alpha? We have what looks like two males married to each other! *gasp* *horror*

I think the issue might be more complicated than that. as in Zero has no defined gender or is defined as both genders and the marage system is only intended to work with one of each gender and not a character that is defined as not either gender or defined as both genders. I feel like even if they updated the system to work with having same gendered marages, Zero's would still not have the option to marry because of the above. Just like Zero's were excluded from having damage skins for a while because of their special basic damage skin style.