[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Not hate, maybe "despise" is more accurate

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Rants and Raves
As in, "feel contempt for."
I wanted to edit my old thread in here, but it seems to have been deleted.

Gotta love the approach of the management since KThxBaiNao's departure. They take the time to delete, lock, and/or warn expressions of a negative opinion about Nexon. Too bad they don't use that time to do things that might improve said opinion. Like, you know, communicate with us. Or communicate our concerns to the dev team.

Don't worry, Nexon. Even though the thread was deleted, the feelings are still mutual.
FennekinLilyflowerNarpsjeffim

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Your previous thread, "I guess you really hate us, huh, Nexon?", which consisted solely of the message "Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.", was moved to a private forum (read: not deleted) after excessive and pointless attacks on Nexon. The mod who moved it pointed out that it was a flamebaiting topic for the sole purpose of bashing Nexon, and I wholeheartedly agree.
    I'll repeat again, your only comment in that thread was exactly:
    bZhjo3C.png
    If that doesn't constitute "bashing" I don't know what does.

Secondly, the old forums have been deleted, that's it. You had well over four months to locate any kind of damaging information, you were alerted that you had a month left to locate any information, I actively encouraged copying and moving information including alerting the subreddit to the situation. You found exactly 5 threads in that entire time. I will point out again that a large majority of people playing was completely unaware that the old forums even existed. I will point out further that most useful information was already copied over to guides outside of the forum.
    It is not the end of the world, it is not some horrible act of censorship, it is just the deletion of old, almost entirely unused threads.

This thread is neither useful, nor a valid complaint. It's an emotional reaction created solely to bash Nexon and pull drama into the forum where there is none. If you choose to be constructive, then we can start talking. Otherwise, if an old bug comes up again, you can just remake the thread and us mods will forward that. Frankly I'd rather people do that because it's probably going to be a hell of a lot cleaner and nicer looking.

Closed for flamebaiting, Nexon bashing, and general FUD. We are not here to crank out mindless drama.
    Aggraphine
This discussion has been closed.