[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Terminus weapons 2.0! REBOOT them!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think it would be great to have a refresh of terminus weapons, update them to level 200 and give them a cool effect like make them all lucky items that can be part of any set and give these umbra weapons a run for their money!

While your at it, perm pendents+Hyper Teleport rock... I mean why not they already in reward shop bring them out too!

Come on Nexon let's do it, you release these and you will get my money, no doubt!
  1. All in favor of these suggestions?13 votes
    1. YAH!
       54% (7 votes)
    2. Neh!
       46% (6 votes)

Comments

• OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    I voted Neh cuz of the perms. Even the Nexon forums can't seem to get away from porkbarrel spending! Curses!!!
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited February 2017
    Terminus weapon would be great for those looking for alternative way to gear tiowards abso/arcane/sw/fafnir set
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited February 2017
    by terminus weapon, I am, talking about a completely new set of terminus enhanced 2.0 weapons.
    Better in every way than the original terminus weapons that we have now. just my idea, sure would be awsome lol.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    Oh so like an abyssal to the reverse, a chaos to the plain, a 2.0 to the... oh it doesn't matter, you added extra stuff unrelated to vote on which screwed the poll over T_T