[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

THAT ID IS ALREADY LOG IN

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 1,330
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
OMG! This happened again. Idk how long i have to wait. I wait for 2 hours yesterday to be able to log in. Contacting in chat room and they can't do anything to unstuck me, They just ask me to wait. ALthough I know this will be solved maybe in few hours..but OMG! You have to fix this bug. We can't wait 2 hours everytime we log out to log back in.

Bug type: The ID is already Log in (Can't log in!)

Brief bug summary: After I logged out because I couldn't tele using hyper rock, I thought relog would save the problem. So I logged out around 02:45 pm PST but then can't log back in. It keeps saying : THAT ID IS ALREADY LOG IN

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 222

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Thursday, 2nd Feb 2016, 03

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time): 02:45 pm PST / 11:45 pm CET

a705e9c36e0f42fcaf1a5b80af5a4502.png

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited February 2017
    oh gosh same here.. this is so annoy.. especially after unscheduled maintenance which should have fix it..
  • LeFrenchieLeFrenchie
    Reactions: 710
    edited February 2017
    I'm in the same position, this is a first for me. I now get a different type of error after EVERY maintenance. Yesterday it was the NGS error now this. The fustration is seriously not worth it anymore.