[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

excess crafting materials

MomTeresaMomTeresa
Reactions: 1,585
edited February 2017 in General Chat
while harvesting black crystals and looking for rose clippings, i got soooo much other stuff.

what should i make with dark crystals?
what should i make with juniper berry flower and seed oils?
what should i make with hyssop flower oils?

thx!

Comments

• YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited February 2017
    The best potions are crafted with juniper and hyssop, the downside of that is that you only have one day to craft those potions....have fun
    MomTeresa
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited February 2017
    Once you are at lvl 11 / 12 alchemist, you unlock recipes like 5% & 10% boss damage potions and such that can be crafted with hyssop flower oils.
    Juniper Berry Seed oils can be used to craft wealth & exp pots, as well as resistance and invincibility potions (all of these recipes disappear within 24 hours and have a 5 min cool down between crafting each potion, however).
    Juniper Flower oils (and hyssop) can be used to craft flame throwing stars, and are overall good to have to craft random potions daily, keeping your alchemist levels from degrading over time.
    As for Dark Crystal, I know it is used in lvl 9 + accessory & smithing but can't think of any notable recipes off hand. I know people buy them off of me occasionally so they must be used for something :)
    MomTeresa
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    you guys are the best. thx!!