[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event hall lag is ridiculous

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
My xenon is stuck in the event hall and the game lag causes my computer screen to be flipped. Everyone, let's all quit the game and let nexon drift away to nothingness. This should make nexon beg us to come back! Oh wait, nexon doesn't care! Everyone, jump ship before it's too late! I have lots of room!

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2017
    okay try starting the game back up and while it's starting after you put in your PIN or what it's called now, start tapping up repeatedly but nto too quickly and if you're in luck, you'll be close enough to the portal to portal out
    But yeah. We tell Nexon 'These three NPCs are causing issues, please put in a room alone." and nexon said "Oh I hear you love our Event Hall... we'll put these three in to ruin your day... we'd say have a nice one but we are putting the troublesome NPCs into the room you like"
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    okay try starting the game back up and while it's starting after you put in your PIN or what it's called now, start tapping up repeatedly but nto too quickly and if you're in luck, you'll be close enough to the portal to portal out

Okay thanks! I'll give it a shot!
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017

It worked thanks! And to future players who wanna play this game, stay away from the event hall at all costs. Nexon will never fix this lag.
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited February 2017
    Lag is an understatement.

Also ctrl+alt+del > esc for a minute frame boost.
    MomTeresa