[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Old NX Equips

LohdyLohdy
Reactions: 1,660
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Bring back some old nx stuff like Chamomile/Rosemary Tea, Light Chiffon Dress, and other deleted equips that used to be 90-days from the cash shop, and put them in the surprise boxes or something. I like the new outfits and all, they're really cute and flashy, but the FM has been starved of old nx outfits for too long ;-;
  1. Bring back old NX outfits?32 votes
    1. YES.
       94% (30 votes)
    2. Nah.
       6% (2 votes)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2017
    Everyone, Lohd draws people. PM her!

Lohdy wrote: »
    Bring back some old nx stuff like Chamomile/Rosemary Tea, Light Chiffon Dress, and other deleted equips that used to be 90-days from the cash shop, and put them in the surprise boxes or something. I like the new outfits and all, they're really cute and flashy, but the FM has been starved of old nx outfits for too long ;-;

lohd can you draw me?

I miss the cute NX outfits T_T

• LohdyLohdy
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited February 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Everyone, Lohd draws people. PM her!

Lohdy wrote: »

lohd can you draw me?

I miss the cute NX outfits T_T

you stop that

Edit: I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that I do, indeed, draw people, but for a price.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited February 2017
    I have been waiting for a very long time in the Last Chance sales in the Cash Shop. I wanted to see this NX item in that section: Aerial Wave Cape. For a few months in 2016 we didn't even have any Last Chance sale updates -_-. The 90-days version of the Aerial Wave Cape does come out from the Surprise boxes but I want a permanent version of it.

But of course it's not about this NX only but many others too.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    They should make Premium Style Box filled with retired cash shop covers. That would be really nice.
    Bahamut_XDaisukeHarutoLohdy
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I support this,

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    They could be called "Antique Style Boxes"

I would love trying my hand on that
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    They should make Premium Style Box filled with retired cash shop covers. That would be really nice.

Kinda like what disney does with their movies coming out of the vault. Do want this, i still regret not getting the snowboard overall when it was available T.T
    Bluejeans
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    They need to dump the ancient NX that has been there since the dawn of the cash shop. Octopus/Slime/Mushroom T-Shirts, I'm looking at you.

70% of the equipment section in the cash shop hasn't changed since 2007, there is like a single page of new gear at the end of each category. Get rid of the prehistoric stuff and bring back these less-old but more awesome equips :/
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    It was quite nice to see that quite a lot of old NX equipments were brought back through the April Fools Surprise Style Boxes. However, the majority of the items were weapons. Would be lovely to see old NX overalls/tops/pants (such as Rosemary Tea, Light Chiffon Dress, Green Suspenders, Cloud Prison etc.) being brought back. The last chance sales tend to offer old NX, but a lot of good old NX items are being left out. An option would be to let the community suggest NX items for the Premium Surprise Style Boxes, just like the Royal styles suggestion thread.
    JettLuvsULohdy