[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kerning Square deja vu lol

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Is it weird that the original kerning square patch was released on v83 and the revamped kerning square is being released on v183?
idk I thought that was weird lol

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    actually this is the second revamp of kerning square.
    Tuba
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    technically 3rd revamp as Taipei101 (a Taiwan world tour area that got replaced) was the original source for the original release for Kerning Square content
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017
    Well there goes my conspiracy theory rip :(
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    technically 3rd revamp as Taipei101 (a Taiwan world tour area that got replaced) was the original source for the original release for Kerning Square content

mmm idk, resources do get reused for new content pretty often. I can't say it'd really justify as a revamp.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited March 2017

mmm idk, resources do get reused for new content pretty often. I can't say it'd really justify as a revamp.

look up and compare Taipei 101 to Kerning square, they were slightly different, and the story was completely different; almost like comparing Neo Tokyo to the Neo city theme dungeon.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017

look up and compare Taipei 101 to Kerning square, they were slightly different, and the story was completely different; almost like comparing Neo Tokyo to the Neo city theme dungeon.

I wish we got the devil slime subway addition ):
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited March 2017

neo city and tokyo were majorly different.

that'd be like calling Fantastic theme park Fantasy theme park because of the similarities :/.
    Tuba
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited March 2017

neo city and tokyo were majorly different.

that'd be like calling Fantastic theme park Fantasy theme park because of the similarities :/.

but it's not just them being Similar, Taipei 101 was literally Kerning Square (with a different story), and in the regions that had the Taiwan world tour maps, Taipei 101 had been removed when Kerning square was released.

I guess the difference would be closer to the difference between old NLC and Reconstructed NLC or maybe old NLC and Destoryed NLC