[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add new rebirth system

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi this is my first ever thread and would like to make a suggestion.

Can we implement a system where we can reset a characters level to 1 and be able to change our class? I want to main another character but there are things untradable on my 7 year old main character I wont give up for like 20 faces/hairs, special damage skins, legendary emblem and more. Or better yet, making dmg skin and salon available account wide.

Restriced to playing the same class for 7 years wont make me spend more, but make me quit sooner than playing another class and continuing to play for further years

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited March 2017
    Wait what? Really? Rebirth would only be viable if maple didn't get lv250 and more content to lv200+, it doesn't make any sense today to have it, maybe in the furtherrrr future(like 5 years) they may consider, and it's more problably a lv300 cap than this,.

You will have to leave the untrad eqps if you wanna trade character, it's how the game is, the max you can do is switch classes as a explorers, it's annoying for some people, they could make some itens tradeable with karma(maybe sweetwater acessoryes at least).
    JettLuvsU
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited March 2017
    Its not even the equips im too worried about, its the untradable cosmetics like damage skins and 20+eyes/15+hairs.

Do i have to make a new thread to suggest universal salon/dmg skins