[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change salon and damage skins to universal

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be helpful for people who want to main new characters but want to keep theyre cosmetics. I wouldnt bother maining a new character otherwise.

Pros:
-longer game life for player
*****More money for nexon*****
-Will still spend nx to fund new character ex.cubes

Cons of no universal system who dont want to waste money:
-Players restricted to playing same character if they played that same class for 7 years who wont bother trying to get 20+hairs and faces again
****wont buy cubes because main already has good equips**** =less money for nexon
-less game life for player, bored of playing same class, 1 less customer

I wont bother getting all these cosmetics again soo its not like nexons going to lose any money

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    So you're saying you have no issue with rescrolling and recubing a new set of gear, and the only thing stopping you from changing mains is cosmetics?
    I doubt there are many people like you. And I don't think Nexon would give up income that easily.
    I think a more reasonable request would be to have a "scissors of beauty" item that lets you transfer a single cosmetic element from one character to another on your account.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    edited March 2017
    Not really, as a f2p who can easily solo cra,cvell, hmag, hellux and 1 shot mobs i could just sell and remake my equips easily because of maplehood and good managment of mesos and resources.

2 points.

I never use nx or mesos to buy equips, i make my own from scratch.

Cosmetics are already expensive as it is, 3$ for an rng chance of what u want?? Easy 30$+ for one face or hair

This is fashionstory afterall
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited March 2017
    Would be a nice idea, but in all honesty as we will state the point of view of nexon : they will make more money by letting people gamble again 3-10 royals or even more to get the hair/eyes back on their new main, then to give it free.

I do admit that it would be a nice idea to have an item that maybe costs 3-5k to swap 1 hair or eyes of your choice to another char.
    So nice suggestion from the person above.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    edited March 2017
    I mean i wouldnt bother making a new char if i have to spend 60$ just to get my fav faces and hairs again, soo theyre not losing any money from me there
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    I mean i wouldnt bother making a new char if i have to spend 60$ just to get my fav faces and hairs again, soo theyre not losing any money from me there

That may be so, but there are very few people like you.
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    inukiroya wrote: »

That may be so, but there are very few people like you.

-wave- im one of those people >:( L> NEW ROYALS