[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jett's Skill Mastery Broken. :(

JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
Reactions: 2,526
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill Functionality

Brief bug summary:
Jett's Mastery skills "Gun Mastery" and "Giga Blaster" do not apply when skill points are added.

More details:
I used an SP reset scroll and reassigned the skill points and noticed no change.
Mastery affects minimum range. I didn't know that.

Steps to reproduce:
Apply points to "Gun Mastery" and "Giga Blaster."

Character name: NotelessBook

Character level: 205

Character job: Jett

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident:
After March 1st maintenance
HelloimJosh

Comments

• HelloimJoshHelloimJosh
    Reactions: 215
    edited March 2017
    good to hear i'm not the only jett having issues with their min range. mine dropped from 2m to 400k :[
    JettLuvsU
  • JohnnySquareJohnnySquare
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, the class is unplayable right now. Nexon please just acknowledge that this is broken. That is extremely disheartening. I've put too many hours into my main to just watch it die like this.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Jett wrote: »

That comment is meaningless. The person who made it does not work for Nexon.
  • JettJett
    Reactions: 410
    edited March 2017
    well i sent ticket apparently there looking into it
    http://imgur.com/a/SiqQ7
    JettLuvsU
    edited March 2017
    Jett wrote: »
    well i sent ticket apparently there looking into it
    http://imgur.com/a/SiqQ7

This is worrying. They don't mention Jett anywhere in the response and some classes got their range dropped a bit this patch due to another bug. I'd imagine this is just their copy paste response for people submitting tickets about lowered range. It's likely the GM's that respond to tickets don't know what gun mastery is and Nexon will just brush this under the rug like the other issues that Jett has. It's really sad. I'm pretty done with this company. A game breaking-bug of this magnitude should warrant a response. 1000+ hours of playing this game to get shafted so hard.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    This is worrying. They don't mention Jett anywhere in the response and some classes got their range dropped a bit this patch due to another bug. I'd imagine this is just their copy paste response for people submitting tickets about lowered range. It's likely the GM's that respond to tickets don't know what gun mastery is and Nexon will just brush this under the rug like the other issues that Jett has. It's really sad. I'm pretty done with this company. A game breaking-bug of this magnitude should warrant a response. 1000+ hours of playing this game to get shafted so hard.

I'd like Jett's issue to be put on the know issues list. I think that'd be a nice response.
    Anyway, I wouldn't give up just yet. It hasn't even been a full work week since this issue arose.
    Work weeks are usually how businesses measure their time, right? Give them time.

edited March 2017
    I just wrote a long paragraph explaining the issue in-depth in a way that someone that doesn't understand the game would be able to comprehend. This is the response I got.

Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. I would like to inform you that this has been forwarded and currently being looked into. However, we are unable to provide any updates at this time. I suggest you to check our website from time to time for updates. Should there be any other issues or questions regarding the game, feel free to contact us again and we will be more than happy to assist you. You may also visit our support page if you encounter other issues.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I am on my Jett in Reboot and I can't seem to get 4th job. I go in the spaceship and no quests available, when I click job advancement quest it says "you can not use this here" I've tried ccing and various different maps.
    JettLuvsU
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    ~~~
    I'm not sure what you were expecting? The Game Team will update the game with a fix when they have one.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Double post. e_e

I was planning to make a new Jett to see if it only affected old players. I'll see if I run into that problem too.
    edited March 2017
    ~~~
    I'm not sure what you were expecting? The Game Team will update the game with a fix when they have one.

They have yet to formally acknowledge the problem. I was trying to have my voice heard. You are dense mate.
    edited March 2017
    So you are suggesting that Jett mains should just not submit tickets? You are straight retarded. Do you want the problem fixed or nah?
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    So you are suggesting that Jett mains should just not submit tickets? You are straight retarded. Do you want the problem fixed or nah?

If you want to spam CS with tickets, I won't stop you. It won't get the problem fixed any faster though.
    edited March 2017

If you want to spam CS with tickets, I won't stop you. It won't get the problem fixed any faster though.

I sent one ticket. Holy you are really dumb dude. I would suggest all Jett mains submit a ticket.

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    So you are suggesting that Jett mains should just not submit tickets?

My response was directed at that question.
    Don't call me dumb.
    edited March 2017
    Ypu are really dumb. It's super condescending to say, "I don't know what you were expecting?" with a question mark. That's not a question. I'm trying to get the problem fixed. You're retarded.
  • comeprecomepre
    Reactions: 240
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    cash me ousside how bow dah. fix this glitch nekson