[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I see that match button...

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited March 2017 in General Chat
...would be a shame if your potential BFF makes you wait forever...

No, it's not a shame. It's fking annoying.

First of all, for anyone doing this event, for the love of god please don't ask your "bff" to cc to you if you're on channel ONE. That's the most full channel and the least conducive channel for a succesful bff run. I mean I don't lag anywhere, not even in event hall but I'd rather not risk wasting a run by doing it in channel 1.

Second, if you're going to click match, please don't be a dbag and go "sec" then have that sec turn to TEN EFFING MINUTES.

Lastly, Nexon, jesus christ please PLEASE let us choose our bff or at least increase the level range. It takes too dam long to find a match and once you do, it just keeps matching you to the same dbag because there's noone else at your level.

Good lord. I can be patient, I can be nice but this is insane. This event is making me remember why I stick to my small circle of friends. Too bad none of them are at my level so I guess I'm screwed.
Bahamut_XDaisukeHaruto