[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quick Talks:Quests Reward Overhaul & Meso Vitality

NoComparisonNoComparison
Reactions: 1,275
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Nerfing meso drop rates can definitely hurt us but we as players must try to adapt and find other ways to gain mesos. Utilizing drop rates or meso rates buffs is a good place start. Turning your free Snail on to loot the map then shutting it off after you've cleared the map is a great way to save/raise money on your mules or non-serious characters.

What I would like to see in Reboot (& in general) is to have more ways to of obtaining MMB's (Mystery meso bags.) They could add it as a reward for completing certain high leveled quest. For completing quest chains we should be given the option to choose between certain job specific armor or special scrolls/spell traces. Then there would be more incentive to completing quest at high levels. For completing quest chains one after the other there should be like a temporary buff that gives double the quest exp. In general quest need to reward more experience.

Many of the quest we have now for high levels are either used to unlock more parts of a dungeon like area, prequest for boss, or simple side quest to do while grinding. Which is all fine but honestly the rewards just aren't worth it.

Take for example the entire quest line for Ruined Heny(Not necessarily high leveled but most quest past 130 are not worth your time/effort.)
In conclusion before giving us another nerf/buff cycle and filler events I would like to get some worth while quest. Personally I would love to see an overhaul to quest rewards. Making the "Story" worth while should be important. Other wise I'm pretty much just killing bosses and grinding like a lady of the night...

Are the quest in this game worth spending time on?
  1. Do you think quest give proper rewards for the work you put in to completing them?4 votes
    1. Yes, I do.
       25% (1 vote)
    2. No. It needs to be improved.
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Some quests for sure need improvements... like Kerning Tower only would give a junk medal if it wasn't for the event going on at present. Some give some decent rewards though like the Ghost Ship badge.
    NoComparison