[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for Frenzy Totem in Broa

InfinitFonduInfinitFondu
Reactions: 530
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Willing to trade an assortment of the items shown for a frenzy totem. There is 2 Superior lidium hearts, 2 of them are normal lidium, just to clarify.

http://imgur.com/d4rsTsP

I've also got:
29% dex cracked gollux ring w/ leg pot and unique bpot, 21/7/+1% neb
2 Aliciaroid Coupons
2 Damroid Coupons
2 Fairyroid Coupons
3 No Boom AEE's
Various prime scrolls
2x Special pendant of the spirit, tradeable and time extension allowed. (same as pendant of the spirit just with +2 all stat)
A metric ass load of junk A nebs
Lots of chairs (Constellations/Planets/A few big chairs)
And a lot more, I can liquidate portions into meso or USD if necessary, but if you'd interested in the Breath of Divinity at all inquire me and maybe we can make a deal!

IGN on Broa/Khaini: Fondu
If I'm not online try whispering: Deathstroke, Human, or MercedesR4.

Thanks!~

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited March 2017
    o wow how many books you opened?

gl finding a trade! btw you should remove the USD option, that's against game T&C.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited March 2017
    Aye, real world trading is a huge no-no.

Also, if we take a step back, can we consider how steep a price this item draws? The sheer length of the list is approaching absurd levels.

Though, funny you mention the Breath of Divinity as well. Two prime examples of ludicrous rarity and pricing.
  • PharrettPharrett
    Reactions: 940
    edited March 2017
    Frenzy is worth more then all this garbage combined