[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[PROGRESSION] Afterlands - Final door won't open

Comments

• IceOLattorIceOLattor
    Reactions: 100
    Bug Type: Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Unable to finish the Afterlands questline and impossible to receive the rewards
    (I have all 12 keys but one does not work "Alder's White Key" dont open the lock)

More Details:
    I have Adler White Key. But when I clicked on the final lock, I kept getting the message: "It looks like you don't have the particularly key for that lock".

Character name: MonoAatrox

Character level: 88

Character job: Crusader

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 09/12/2019
    15:48 TIME OF BRASÍLIA<
  • i2333i2333
    Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary:

Unable to finish the Afterlands questline and impossible to receive the rewards.

More details:

Unlocked all the locks by steps but nothing happened and the door won't open.

Character name: Kiss?

Character level: 92

Character job: Phantom

World name: Reboot
  • MajikanMajikan

Brief bug summary:

Unable to finish the Afterlands questline and impossible to receive the rewards.

More details:

Unlocked all the locks by steps but the last lock won't open even though I have Adler's key for it.

Character name: Majikan

Character level: 100

Character job: Luminous

World name: Scania
  • Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary:

More details:

Unlocked all the locks by steps but the last lock won't open even though I have Adler's key for it.

Character name: Splackavelli

Character level: 150

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Reboot
  • itaypahimaitaypahima

Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the key excpect one, and i have the key but it says the key is not match to the lock!!

Character name: itay20
    Character Level: 94
    Character job: Adele
    World name: Bera