[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux Pre Quest

2LoveNx2LoveNx
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Well.. so a big lag in the laberynt made imposible to continue the pre quest line for gollux.. can u fix it please! =(

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Are you talking about the lag in the area where the background goes red?
    I think lowering effects will reduce the lag. I think...
    I haven't gone the labyrinth in forever, but I remember lowering my BG & effects to the lowest quality.
  • 2LoveNx2LoveNx
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    Yes. u had to do it before, but itsnot posible now!! i got low graphics and efect but nothing the lag is really big at the first map -.-!
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    Hello there :)

This is not a bug, if you want to make suggestions about implemented content you may do so here.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Forwarding the issue.

To be clear, Gollux's Labyrinth maps are experiencing platform-specific lag? Would you know around what time this began, as well as listing a few specific map titles for certainty? And of course writing a post following the format mentioned in the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    If your computer has two GPUs, try setting MapleStory to use the one it's not currently using.